NOW AVAILABLE @ OADC- Yukon ll and Coronado Drysuit by DUI
Yukon ll Drysuit
The Yukon II is front-entry drysuit which showcases DUI’s newest innovation – FreedomForm™ Technology. Since our development of the original the self-donning / telescopic torso in the 1980’s we have continued to push the limits of drysuit manufacturing. This distinctive new inlay design provides an unrestricted range of motion to maximize comfort and flexibility, while maintaining streamlined form. This new design paired with an updated rip-stop nylon and butyl rubber/polyester trilaminate provides unparalleled flexibility. In addition to attached UltraFlex boots, the Yukon II ships standard with a Large Cargo pocket comprised of a 2 interior compartments: 1 large section perfect fit for a spare mask and a thinner pocket ideal for Wet-notes as well as an external zippered pocket.
NEW FOR 2018:
Yukon II offers 3 inlay color options: Black, Grey, and Red. Now includes DUI’s patented ZipSeal Neck and Wrist seals. The Yukon II also debuts the Stowaway Pocket which is located on the right wrist. This small and low profile pocket enables divers easy to access storage of a small knife or cutting tool.
• ZipSeal Neck and Wrist seals
• FreedomForm™ Technology
• Drysuit fabric is a trilaminate material made from ripstop nylon/butyl rubber/polyester with double coated seams
• Diagonal front-entry zipper – right shoulder to left hip
• Telescoping torso and crotch strap
• Apeks swivel inlet and adjustable, automatic exhaust valves
• YKK plastic zipper
• Warm neck collar
• Cargo Pocket on right thigh (3 pockets + 6 bungee tethers)
• Dual layer of material on knees
• Internal waist adjustment cord
• UltraFlex™ Boots
• Stowaway Pocket
• 36″ Miflex Hose with oversized quick disconnect
• 3 Year warranty
• 11 – Men’s/ 6 – Women’s Sizes (Women’s suits coming soon)
• Miflex 36″ inflation hose included
DUI is proud to introduce our updated 2018 Coronado Drysuit. Made with lightweight and breathable fabric the Coronado is an ideal choice for any diver who values comfort at an attractive price. Weighing less than a 5mm wetsuit, the Coronado is an ideal travel solution. Feature rich and affordable this drysuit brings the comforts and benefits of diving warm and dry to all.
NEW FOR 2018: ZipSeal Neck and Wrist seals are now included. Coronado now includes ultra lightweight waterproof Drysuit Sock made from same waterproof and breathable material as suit. (Rock Boots not included) Size range extension – 6 new sizes.
Mens Sizes: S, M, MS, MT L, LS, LT, XL, XLS, XLT & XXL
- Drysuit fabric is a lightweight trilaminate material made of breathable Cordura & Nylon
- ZipSeals on the neck & wrist
- YKK Plastic Waterproof Zipper
- Self‐don telescoping torso, suspenders & crotch strap
- Apeks swivel inlet & adjustable, automatic exhaust valves
- 36” Miflex inflator hose with over‐sized quick disconnect
- Internal waist adjustment cord
- Knee reinforcements – Dual layers of material for additional protection
- Waterproof Drysock – Versatility, choose between wetsuit boots or Rockboots
- Double coated seams
- Two years on defects in materials and workmanship
- One year on the zipper, valves, boots and crotch strap
- 90 days on the seals
Looking to upgrade? Ask us about DUI’s trade in and trade up program and get up to $500 off a new drysuit!